Planning an event can be time-consuming. Staying up on the latest trends and information is a must if you are looking to plan a successful party with ease. Check out these links for food ideas and other ways to use social media to help make your next event a success.
- PBS shows you a variety of food trends for 2012 in this group of brief articles.
- Chef and author Rozanne Gold makes predictions for this year’s food and party trends.
- Here’s a roundup of essential online party planning tools from Mashable.com.
- This article takes a look at MyShindigs.com, an up-and-coming party and event planning web site that is taking the party-planning world by storm.
- Zerista touts itself as “The Event Intelligence Platform” that can be access on most mobile devices as well as computers, and can aid in all aspects of partying.
Once you are ready to select an event space for your next party or gathering, The Glasshouses is waiting! One of New York City’s premier event spaces, our two locations in Manhattan have beautiful views and are perfect for a variety of events. Call us today at (888) 803-8573 to book your event.