Our recent blog topics have dealt with party planning and cocktail trends of 2012. If you’re looking for more information on either of these topics, then these links might be helpful to you. And remember, if you’re looking for a breathtaking NYC party space or event space for the event you are planning, come check out The Glasshouses in Chelsea. Call (888) 803-8573 for more information!
- To get some ideas for your party invitations or design your own from a wide variety of templates, this invitation generator from Evite.com will help you create professional invitations. Set the tone of your party long before it even kicks off!
- For an extensive list of theme party possibilities, and to get an idea of ways you can ensure your theme party’s success, check out this portal from Celebrations.com.
- To learn more about cocktail culture's recent embrace of local and small-scale distributed spirits, give this article from the National Restaurant Association a read.
- Sherry looks like it will be the big cocktail ingredient of 2012. For a list of some delicious cocktails you can make with your sherry, browse through these recipes from DrinksMixer.com.
- Dive even deeper into 2012’s cocktail trends with this informative article from Tablespoon.com’s “Rock UR Party.”